Featured Slider

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Our Superhero

Good Evening!

I have a short post tonight.  I almost forgot to share this for the Inspiration Challenge at Altenew for June.  I'm down to the wire! I made this for my Hubs for Father's Day.  Actually, it's a late Father's Day card. It's been a very busy June. He knows.  He still enjoyed it even being late.  



I used Altenew's Healthcare Heroes stamp set, stamped and masked the hero nurse then fussy cut him to pop him up over the background I ink blended then stenciled with the Altenew Aztec Motif stencil.  I also stamped the heart beat stamp across the bottom in Icing on the Cake.  Lastly I added some heart dies cut from some ink blended cardstock.

For Following Challenges:



Our Superhero


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Healthcare Heroes - Altenew
Paper: Neenah Solar white; Chocolate cardstock - stash.
Ink: Tiara, Something Borrowed, Over Coffee, Icing On The Cake - Catherine Pooler Inks.
Extras: Aztec Motif Stencil - Altenew. Heart die - Catherine Pooler.


SuperHero Blessings!




2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so AWESOME!! People in the medical field are AMAZING!!! Thanks for playing along in the Altenew June Inspiration Challenge!!

Carmela said...

This is a great card!! Love the colors of your background!!