Featured Slider

Friday, June 11, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #563 - Christmas

 

Good Evening!  TGIF!  I'm late posting for this week's Krafty Chicks Challenge, which I'm hosting.  Have been out of town this week for our 31st anniversary and didn't get a chance to photograph my card before I left.  I thought I packed it so I could photograph it on my trip, but things were packed and repacked and it ultimately got left behind.

Anyway our challenge this week is Christmas ---


Stop by the Hen House and check out the rest of the team's projects and then come play with us and add to your Christmas stash.  Just six months away ya'll!


For The Following Other Challenges:





June - Anything Goes


Geometric Christmas Blessings!



6 comments:

Bonnie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Love this geometric Christmas tree with all the pretty cardinals!

Leanne said...

Happy Love each other day! I like this background tree, such a great stamp/die, and look at those birds, sweet. Have a great day friend and Happy Anniversary. Hugs, L :)

crafty-stamper said...

Happy anniversary.Love your geometric Christmas tree and little birds
Carol x

Lindsey said...

I love this geometric designs with the added small cardinals. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Lori Turner said...

Isn't it crazy?! Only 6 months away - GAH! Gorgeous card - love the stenciling you did, friend xoxoox

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such a chic, elegantly pretty holiday season greeting. Cardinals (which, unfortunately, are not native to our area) are one of my all-time favourite types of birds, so I love wearing them into my festive paper crafting as well.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life


PS: I hope you don't mind me commenting on a few of your posts in one go. I just discovered your blog and its bounty of beautiful creations today and am more than a wee bit smitten.