Featured Slider

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Splattered Thanks

 Hello there!  


I have a non DT card for you today.  I've been creating bits and pieces of cards and now getting around to assembling them.  Lately for me, that's a looong process!  Anyway, I'm on the last day to enter for the CAS Mixup Challenge.

Here's my card:



I used some new inks by Catherine Pooler to create a splattered background along with a splatter brush and some water.  Then, I cut die cut the leaves, Catherine Pooler also.  I used the Scallo[s Panel Die  by Waffle Flower (which I won on a Instagram draw from them) to create my back panel.  However,  I off the top and bottom of it after stamping the sentiment in Mardi Gras.  I added a back layer of green cardstock to enhance the green of the leaves.

For Following Challenges:


Stamping, Ink Splattering, Die Cuts

Splattered Blessings!





5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Such fun splattered leaves and scalloped background, Nance! It's so good to see you at CAS Mix Up! Hope to see you sometime soon. Got my first dose of vaccine.

Loll said...

Hi Nance!! LOVE your beautiful splattered leaves. They look delicate, and artsy! Wonderful layered background to show them off. So happy to see you at CAS Mix Up! Thanks for sharing your card with us! xx

nancy littrell said...

Beautiful and clever way to use your splatters, Nance. I have never thought to splatter some cardstock and then die cut an image. Your splattered leave are beautiful with the different colors. love your CAS card design with all the greens and Mixed Media elements. So pleased you joined us. Love and Hugs...nancy

HilaryJane said...

I do love that colour and how you have created the back panel with the solid colour, and the subtle splatters on your dies cut. It is a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at CAS Mix Up this month xx

Mysha said...

I absolutely love how you approached the splatter CAS Challenge. SO unique. Wonderful work!