Featured Slider

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #544 - Any Occasion

 Good Morning!

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks.  Lori is our hostess for our last challenge of January.



I made this card for my nephew whose birthday was in December.  Chalk it up to my brain to forget he was ACTUALLY 17 not 16!  LOL. He appreciated it anyway and the giftcard that was inside. 

I used a stencil and Catherine Pooler inks to created my background.  The balloon I die cut from some alcohol inked glitter paper I created a while back and cut a 16 from gold foil cardstock.  The number dies are Catherine Pooler and the balloon die is by Lawn Fawn. 

Be sure and check out the rest of the Design Team's projects over at the Hen House and also our Guest Designer, Sandy.  It's her last week with us.  Give her some blog love.  It's been a joy having her!

Entering in the following challenges:



Krafty Chicks Blessings!





4 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is a party on a card, Nance! Love that confetti background and the colors on the glittery balloon are fabulous! A perfect card for a teenage boy!

Sandy said...

So pretty and glittery! Great card. Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer this month. It was so fun!
Happy Day! Sandy

Leanne said...

So awesome great job, and I like that background. Way to go, friend! Hugs, L:)

Karen Brown said...

What a festive birthday card! Love that balloon and the "16". Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen