Featured Slider

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #543 - CAS (Clean & Simple)

Good Morning!


It's time for a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks!  It's week #3 so that's our CAS (Clean & Simple) Challenge.  AND, our host is our new CHICK, Diane!  YAY!


Krafty Chicks Challenge #543 - CAS (Clean & Simple) 


For my card, I made my background a while back using the ink pad swipe technique.  It's so easy and quick to create a colorful background.  The stamp (wreath and sentiment) is by Catherine Pooler Designs.  I stamped it in Midnight and then took a blender pen and used the same Catherine Pooler inks I used for the background to color in the flowers and then used green for the leaves.  Added a few sequins and done!

Check out all my fellow Chicks' projects at the Hen House.  Such talented ladies always have beautiful things.  Then come play along and play with us and support our new Chick in her first challenge!

Krafty Chicks Blessings!



3 comments:

Leanne said...

Gorgeous back ground! The Queen of backgrounds...great card friend love it! Cheers L :)

Bonnie said...

I'm still enjoying this kind of background you used on my birthday card, Nance! It's so bright and cheerful! What a lovely wreath and sentiment on this one! Got my first Covid vaccine today.

Sandy said...

I love that background!! So pretty and a great sentiment!