Featured Slider

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Spring Card Camp 2 - Day One

Hello again.


I signed up to take the Spring Card Camp 2 at Online Card Classes.  It started last Wednesday.  So, of course, I'm a week behind sharing my creations each day.  Hopefully I'll get caught up before another week.  lol


Anyway, the first day was about Masking.  I used the Wings of Joy butterfly stamp by Catherine Pooler Designs once again. I actually used the butterfly die, cut it from masking paper, used the negative to mask off everything but the center. of a cardbase front for a single layer card.  Then, I used a blending brush to blend Flirty Fuschia, Tiki Torch and Tiara inks by Catherine Pooler Designs.  Next, I stamped a few small stamp images in Versafine Black Onyx around the edges of the wings.  I finished off the card with a sentiment from Shine On Sunflowers set also by Catherine Pooler Designs.

Fluttering Blessings!



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow! A gorgeous butterfly, Nance! Love these hot colors and I'm amazed how the stamping is so close to the edge. When I mask, I always have trouble with that.

Leen said...

WOW!!!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!