Featured Slider

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #508 - CAS (Clean & Simple)


Hello Thursday!

This week has flown by.  It's been a very soggy, cool one here in Cary, North Carolina.  It has mostly rained, I mean poured, for the past 3-4 days.  We have needed rain since we had a very dry, mild winter.  It would just be nice if it was spread out more.  

Since it's Thursday, there's a new challenge beginning at Krafty Chicks Challenge.  Tangii is our hostess and the theme is CAS (Clean and Simple).



I'm sharing a Mother's Day card I made using a background I created a while back.  I stamped the flowers in Versamark and white embossed them to create a border and then watercolored the background.  The center was perfect for a nice sentiment.  I layered it on a purple cardbase and finished it off with a few clear gems.  


Stop by the Hen House and see the rest of the Team's CAS projects as well as our Guest Designer's, Laurie.  Then come play along with us!

Krafty Chicks Blessings!


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love that border of embossed flowers and the pretty watercolor background, Nance! A lovely Mother's Day card that I'm sure your Mom loved!

Lori Turner said...

oooooh...this is *SO* pretty Nance! I love everything about it - awesome card xoxoox