Featured Slider

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #499 CAS

Good Morning, Thursday!

It's time for a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks Challenge.  Tangii is our hostess this week, the third week.


I got some new things recently from Simon Says Stamp and thought I would use one for this challenge.  That cute little chick peeking out is a Simon Says die.  CAS cards can be very difficult for me sometimes.  I made this one verrrry CAS, as you can see.  

Go stop by the Krafty Chicks blog and see what the rest of the team has made.  Then, come and play with us in this very easy, "clean and simple" challenge!

Krafty Chicks Blessings!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

A bright spot on a cloudy morning! What a fun Easter card, my friend!

Lori Turner said...

This is super cute, friend! You did awesome with this challenge. Made me smile, so that's perfect xoxoxoxo

Leanne said...

So sweet, makes me smile, love it. Great card!