Featured Slider

Monday, March 16, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #498 Christmas

Hello crafty friends!

Well, I'm soooo late making this post.  This week's Krafty Chicks Challenge is hosted by me and I'm just now getting my card posted to share.  It has been on heck of a ride the past two weeks!  And, I'm not talking about the Covid-19 pandemic, although WOW that's some crazy, scary stuff going on around our planet!  WHOA!  However, I've had a mess of things happening separate from that.  I've had another chronic UTI/kidney infection for the last ten days and it has knocked me hard this time.  Then, this weekend the good ole North Carolina tree pollen began in full force and has run havoc on my sinuses and allergies.  I guess that's the silver lining of the global pandemic, I can't go outside even if I was allowed because my head would explode from the pollen! So then I was in bed again for that.

Anyway let me get on to my post.  This week's challenge at Krafty Chicks is Christmas!



Go stop by the Krafty Chick Challenge blog and see the rest of the team's cards along with our Guest Designer, Donna. 
Then come play along with us while you are social 
distancing and get some Christmas cards done.

Krafty Chick Blessings!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love this starry sky with Santa and his reindeer! So sorry you aren't feeling well. Anything I can do for you? Need something to color? LOL

Lori Turner said...

Hey friend - sure hope you are feeling better and yes, isn't this ol' world going through some crappola right now? :( UGH...

LOVE this card - I agree with Bonnie. Love the starry sky! xoxoxo

Isaiah Sellers said...

Great post thaankyou