Featured Slider

Thursday, March 5, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #497 - Stamp Act

Well, hey there!  

There's a new challenge over at Krafty Chicks Challenge today.  Leanne is our hostess this week.  It's the first week of March so that means a Stamp Act challenge!


I made this card for two things --- this challenge and for my February PenPal over at StampNation.  Lots of stamping done here --- the background, the middle layer, which I fashioned to be like a paper coffee koozie.  The top layer is a die cut not totally cut and then stamped with coffee cup stamps.  Then I cut the die cut again out of ombre'd cardstock.

Stop by the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog and check out the rest of the team's projects.  Also, welcome our March Guest Designer, Donna.  Then, come play along with us this week.  

Krafty Chicks Blessings!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I really like the plaid the color in this layout, awesome card friend and yummy too. Way to go! Hugs, L

Lori Turner said...

This card rocks, Nance! I love the brown/white combo and the sentiment die is awesome! WTG!