Featured Slider

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Keeping Christmas - January 2020


Hello there!  
Welcome to a new year of Keeping Christmas!  


We are a Team of cardmakers who love making Christmas cards and do so throughout the year.  Our creator, Kelly Lunceford, created this blog hop for inspiration for Christmas cards.  We have had to say a sad goodbye to some of our previous team members who went on to other endeavors.  We will miss them dearly.  Yet we have several  new members filling their spots and we are excited to have them on board.  Welcome Marybeth Lopez, Nancy Penir and Carol Hintermeier!

Our premise is still the same --- an inspirational Christmas blog hop full of Christmas cards, tags, bags, other Christmas paper projects to inspire you throughout the year to help you get in the  mood to create Christmas cards all year round so by the time Christmas comes, you have quite a stash already made and ready to sign and mail. 


Being that Christmas was exactly just one month ago today, I still had alot of Christmas things out on my craft table.  It seems I always have some projects I but then don't materialize.  I have a box full of various different Christmas dies that have were cut and then left unused and so I pulled those out to make my card.  Everything on my card I already had created and didn't use or was a leftover  or cut.  The background was a watercolored pine tree stencilI cut down to fit inside the brown frame. I wasn't planning on a masculine card, but now I have a masculine Christmas card for my stash and less leftovers.  


Below is the Design Team list you can hop through and check out all the fabulous projects:



Hope you enjoy our hop and leave with lots of holiday inspiration!  Be sure and come back on the 25th of each month from now through November (we take December off to enjoy family holiday time)!
Keeping Christmas Blessings!



13 comments:

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is gorgeous, Nance!

Nancy G said...

Beautiful card, such a great background with the tree and deer!

Vicki Finger said...

Gorgeous card and I am so glad to know that I'm not alone in needing to put away Christmas things.

Notes by Nina said...

Love this Nance! The papers and colours are fantastic.

Marybeth said...

Hi Nancy! What a pretty Christmas card with the postage trim! I am loving the black and gold too!

Connie said...

Wonderful card, Nancy! Looks straight forward to create and great touch with the postage frame.

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!! I LOVE the background and that golden stamp trim. GREAT design!

Carol H. said...

Your card is beautiful! Thank you for the kind welcome! So glad to be on the team!

DorothyA said...

Very pretty. Would make an awesome tag!

Bonnie said...

A wonderful masculine Christmas card, Nance! Love it! Isn't it nice to use up some of those leftovers?

Lori said...

Beautiful design! I always love when I'm able to find a way to use up my leftover pieces on another project and you did that so well here.

Darnell said...

Thank you for the masculine Christmas card design inspiration, Nance! I love your modern take on a traditional winter scene! Hugs, Darnell

Nancy Penir said...

Hi Nance! I'm Nancy with a y and new to your group of wonderful designers! Beautifully rich colors with the deep pine green and gold. What a wonderful card for males or their mates. And how nice to have had all the elements handy!