Featured Slider

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Krafty Chicks #465 Tags, Bookmarks

Hello there!

This week has really sped by, it's already Thursday!

That means a new challenge at Crafty Chicks!

Lori is our hostess this week
and 
she has really challenged us with a Twist theme of 
Tags/Bookmarks!

Krafty Chicks Challenge #465 - 
Tags & Bookmarks

So I made bookmarks!
I haven't made bookmarks in years so it was fun doing it again.  I started with some backgrounds I created with Distress Oxide inks on photo paper.  Then, I stamped images on them with Memento black ink and set them aside to dry. Once they were dry I wiped them down with a baby wipe to create a glossy finish. I used images and sentiments from Ink Road Stamps.  I glued the bookmarks to some heavy white cardstock to make them more sturdy. I  then added ribbon, twine and some blingy heart gems for finishing touches.

Now stop by the Hen House and check out the team's projects and bid our July Guestie, Esther, a lovely farewell as this is her last week with us.

Krafty Chick Blessings!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the vibrant backgrounds on your lovely bookmarks! It's been a lot of fun guest designing alongside you this month on the Krafty Chicks blog - thanks for having me!

Bonnie said...

Pretty bookmarks and inspirational sentiments too!

Leanne said...

Oh, the backgrounds are gorgeous...Man Sista you know how to add WOW...awesome sentiments and nicely done. Awesome!

Tangii said...

Both of these are just fantastic Nance!!!! LOVE the sentiments too, I may need to pick those up ;-)

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous Nance! I love the badass one :) Cute!!!