Featured Slider

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Krafty Chicks #463 Christmas In July

Good Morning, Thursday!

It's time for a new challenge at 
Krafty Chicks Challenge!

Amy is our hostess this week.

She's looking for Christmas as the Twist!


I have had some foiled elements for Christmas cards and so I decided to pull out my laminator and fix one up for this challenge.


I used the Holly & Berries Cutting Plate by Catherine Pooler Designs. I cut a sheet of foil toner paper and added Stick It paper to the back, then ran it with the die through my Gemini Jr.  Once my laminator was hot I placed green foil on top of the die cut piece and ran it through the laminator.

The foiled sentiment I had in my Christmas stash so it was perfect.  To finish it off I took a holly berry die from "Tis The Season" coordinating dies by Catherine Pooler Designs, cut it several times, foiled them and added them where the berries were on the background.

Stop over to the Hen House and see what the rest of the Design Team has created along with our July Guestie, Esther.  Then come along and play with us and celebrate Christmas in July!

Krafty Chick Blessings!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love all that green foil, Nance! You did an awesome job of getting a great picture. My camera usually sees foil as black not matter what color it actually is!

Esther Asbury said...

It's so fun to be playing along as a guest designer with all the "Krafty Chicks" this month!
I love the bright foiled holly on your pretty Christmas card! Very striking with it's clean-and-simple design!

Lori Turner said...

This card is so fun Nance! I love the foil...very CAS but super WOW factor...awesome!