Featured Slider

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Krafty Chicks #464 Stars & Stripes

Happy Thursday, Chicks!

It's time for a new challenge 
at

Tangii is our hostess this week and 
she is looking for a Stars n' Stripes Twist!


I decided to go summery for my stars and stripes and do double duty for my card, combining this challenge with my Stamp Nation PenPal card.  You can have wonky stripes, right? LOL

So go check out the rest of the Design Team's projects over at the Hen House!  Then, come play along with us either with our Stars n' Stripes Twist or our always Anything Goes Challenge!  We love to see what you create!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Love these pastel stars and stripes, Nance! This turned out really well and I believe your pen pal is delighted with it!

Lori Turner said...

Oh wow, your pen pal is gonna love this! Great way to show case the twist this week girl...love it!

Esther Asbury said...

Love your bright/happy card with it's "wonky" stripes! Great take on the KC twist this week!

Tangii said...

I love the colors on this, and I love the layout! Heck, I love every little thing!!!! Fantastic missy!

Leanne said...

Love those colors, and the Hello pops out at ya...gorgeous friend! Hugs, L:)