Featured Slider

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #458 Die Cuts

Good Morning!  
It's Thursday!

Hope you're having a wonderful first week of June!

It's time for a new challenge at Krafty Chicks today.

Amy is our hostess.

She has chosen our Twist to be Die Cuts!



Since it's June and the beginning of the summer season in the Northern Hemisphere, I decided to make a beach/sea/tropical card using some fun dies. I also used a background I had created when my friend, Bonnie Klass and I experimented with Dirty Pours about a year ago.  This background was made on canvas paper. I've been saving it for an underwater theme card so it was perfect for my school of fish dies and coral by Memory Box.  The bright orange coral is from Memory Box.  The other "coral" is actually fern/cacti dies by Spellbinders and a twig die by either Memory Box or Poppy Stamps I believe but I thought they looked a lot like coral, particularly inked up in bright colors. 

Please stop by the Hen House and check out the Team's Die Cut projects. Also, welcome our June Guest Designer, Lisa Bzibziak from Life of a BZscrapper! So glad to have Lisa here this month.  Then, come play along with us and create a project using Die Cuts for our twist or one for our always ATG challenge.  

Krafty Chick Blessings!











5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I immediately recognized that dirty pour, Nance! That was messy but so much fun! This piece is so perfect for your school of fish and coral! Die cuts are a favorite for me. Now for time to get a card in.

Lori Turner said...

Wow, girl! What a gorgeous card..I love this background and that school of fish die is da bomb!! SO CUTE! Wish we all lived closer so we could have a crafty day or three! hahahha Have a wonderful weekend xoxoxo

Christine Alexander said...

I could immediately see that was a dirty pour Nance, we missed you at the retreat this year :) perhaps next year.
Great under water scene.

Leanne said...

Such a neat card, love those fishies and the colors are amazing you and those backgrounds gorgeous. Way to go! Hugs, L.

Tangii said...

Great background, it's so perfect for this!!! Love that fishy die too, how fun is that?!?!? Fantastic card Nance!! Have a great weekend!