Featured Slider

Monday, June 17, 2019

CAS Christmas - It's a Wonderful Life

Hello Monday!

It's halfway through June!  

So today is Reminder Day 
for

Linda is our Host this month
and
her chosen theme is 
Gifts!

I chose a set of gifts from Lawn Fawn, Simply Celebrate Winter. Stamped on watercolor paper, colored with Zigs and a waterbrush and die cut with coordinating die.  I've been on a non-traditional color kick for Christmas cards so I continued it for today's card.  I cut out an extra die to add dimension to the gifts and placed them on top of a background piece made with the baby wipe/alcohol ink technique.  I die cut a piece of my inked panel to place in the middle of my scored card base.

Stop by the CAS Christmas Card Challenge Blog and see the rest of the Design Team's Reminder Projects.  Then why not come play along with us and get some Christmas cards made for your stash.  You have until June 24th to play along!




6 comments:

Loll said...

Fabulous with your non-traditional coloured Christmas card, Nance! I love the background made with your baby wipe swipe ... just perfect!! And those row of gifts are adorable with all the sparkle!! xx

Christine Alexander said...

Love your non traditional colours, the pink and blue and perfect for those gifts Nance. Great inspiration and I need to do a couple of non traditional Christmas cards :)

Bonnie said...

Love these colors for Christmas, Nance! The packages are so pretty and I love how you've colored and die cut the strip behind them!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how pretty in these non-traditional colors! Love your soft baby wiped background. Thanks for having me as guest designer this month!

Susan said...

Love the row of gifts and the non-traditional colours! Great colour and placement of the sequins too.

Trina P. said...

I almost used this exact image for my card and at the last moment, I changed my mind. Non-traditional colours are pretty much the only types I make. This is such a sweet color palette. Lovely baby wipe AI background. xx