Featured Slider

Monday, January 11, 2016

The Challenge #56 - Forever Friend


Happy Monday!

There's a new challenge over at
The Challenge!

Look at that inspiration photo packed with such wonderful colors representing our color challenge this week!

Check out the Design Team's projects below and leave them some blog love!
--------------------------------------------------------
Featured Designer - -Bev from Happy Dance
Guest Designer - 
Mary Valente

And here's my project --


I used a stamp by Unity stamps and after stamping it with Memento Tuxedo Black, I watercolored it.  I did it once on watercolor paper and once on heavy white cardstock.  This one above, my final project, I used the one on heavy white cardstock.  I just liked the way the colors came together more with it.  I am still going to use the other one and will post it once I do so you can see the difference.

For Following Challenges:







 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

10 comments:

Lori Turner said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this Nance!!! Gorgeous scene with an amazing stamp! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks and entering our GD position spot! xoxoxox

Kim Heggins said...

Nance...love your adorable card. That is what best friends really look like too. Just warms my heart.

Fran Gibson said...

Awesome card, Nance. What white card stock did you use?

Bonnie said...

This is gorgeous, Nance! The watercolor background is perfect for this sweet image! I love how you've distressed the edges. Gives it a real "beachy", natural look!

Happy Dance said...

This is brilliant! This scene you've watercolored is just so wonderful. I can see whomever you send this to smiling and smiling. Sweet 'friend' card. Bev

Diane Jaquay said...

That image is so sweet, Nance, and I love how you used the challenge colors with it, well done!

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW! Gorgoeus colors, what a happy sweet card!

Lori said...

Aww, just so sweet! The watercoloring is fabulous.

Jinny Newlin said...

This is darling, Nance! Great use of the color palette creating that scene!

Notes by Nina said...

So cute Nance, I love this adorable scene you have created.