Featured Slider

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Poppy Stamps Guest Designer - Gift It!

Hello there!

Happy December!

I have exciting news!

I'm the Guest Designer this month over at Poppy Stamps!  I was so thrilled when Michele Henderson asked me to guest. I love me some Poppy Stamps! 




The theme for this month is Gift It!
I chose to make some tags/ornaments with some wooden chalkboard painted ornaments I've had in my stash and Poppy Stamps dies.


I had such a fun time creating these.  The first one (below) I used a Poppy Stamp poinsettia die that I have had for a while and is one of my favorites.  I also used the new Joy Freestyle Script die, which I really love! I'll be using that a lot from now on! 






The second one (below) I used the new Pine Needle Shoots and made a snowy white wreath and the Joy die cut from some blue foil cardstock I had that I glued on top of two white ones to bump it up on the wreath.  I finished it off with some white pearls here and there and a silver string.




The third and final one (below) and probably my favorite of the trio I made using the new Iced Pine Trees.  These were so much fun to cut and glue together.  I may have cut more than I needed in MANY different colors that will definitely be great for future projects! 😉 On top of the trees I adhered the sentiment, the new Small Freestyle Merry Christmas die, which I cut twice in white and once in that magenta glitter cardstock by Memory Box.




So there you have my three wooden tags/ornaments that were just simply a blast to create!  I want to thank Michele, Jeanne and the entire Poppy Stamps team for having me this month as the Guest Designer.  Thank you! 

Be sure and stop by the Poppy Stamps blog and check out all the inspiration there for this month's challenge, Gift It and then play along with your own "gift" project!


 
Poppy Stamps Blessings!








2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your guest designer spot, Nance! You have created 3 beautiful tags!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a FUN guest design spot, Nancy. You did a FAB job on those tags. Thanks for the inspiration. Have a blessed Christmas.