Featured Slider

Monday, November 28, 2022

CIC #558 - Color Challenge

Hello Monday, Cyber Monday!

Are you Christmas shopping online today?  Well, if so, in between stores, 
check out the newest challenge by Cupcake Inspirations.

RedKraft, Brown


I'm using the digi stamp, Peppermint Tea by PJ Moore, our sponsor this fortnight.  I used the die set, Scallops & Dots (Catherine Pooler Designs) for my large layers and a photo frame die (My Favorite Things).  The candy pieces are from the stamp/die set, Sweetest Season (Catherine Pooler Designs).  I sparkled the candy with Halo embossing glitter (Wow), as I did the treats in the image. 



Our sponsor:

Prize: 
2 Cut Files or 2 Digital stamps of your choice

Please stop by the Cupcake blog and see all the cute inspiration from the rest of the team.  Then, come play along with our color challenge!

Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope you return soon!

Sweet Cup of Blessings!







2 comments:

Bonnie said...

How delightful with this sweet teddy bear and cup of hot chocolate! Love the sugary candies!

Leanne said...

Awesome job team mate, love this image and the colors...way to go! Have a great day! Cheers, L:)