Featured Slider

Monday, June 27, 2022

Superstar - Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #547 - Week One

 Good Morning!

I have some exciting news today!

I've become a Cupcake Inspirations Sweetie!  I've had some time off from design teams and Sandy asked if I would be interested in coming back to Cupcake Inspirations and I said yes.





This is my first post/week on the team.  I'm thrilled to be here!  And so, to get on with the actual business at hand, here is our challenge for the next two weeks, a theme challenge of stars!


And here is my card...


Our nephew graduated high school earlier this month and so I decided to incorporate his graduation card with this challenge of stars.  I started my design off with the star confetti cover plate by Hero Arts, cutting it in half and leaving the "confetti" in.  I then cut the star dies and Super word die, all by Catherine Pooler Designs, out in gold foil cardstock and hollographic cardstock by Lawn Fawn.  The stamped words are also by Catherine Pooler Designs and finished off my design along with a gold trim down the middle. 

Be sure and stop over at the Cupcake Inspirations blog and check out more inspiration for our Oh My Stars challenge.

Starry Blessings!









3 comments:

Leanne said...

What a wonderful card, I like the embossing and the glitter paper, and welcome back to the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Leanne :)

Bonnie said...

This is a great graduation card, Nance! Congratulations on your DT Spot on this new to me challenge!

Quillish said...

Hello Nance, Welcome and am in awe of your cardmaking skills. What a beautiful graduation card. Love the use of shooting stars!