Featured Slider

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #569 - All Occasions

 Good Morning!

It's another Krafty Chicks Thursday!

Krafty Chicks Challenge #569 - All Occasions


I needed a sympathy card and so got out my Layered Landscape stamp set by Neat & Tangled to create a serene mountain scene.  I layered the stamps, masking off parts of them but leaving some of each layer unmasked to create some cool mountain "shadows".  I used a fir tree stamp to create a foreground forest.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  As you see in the photo, I used Catherine Pooler inks -- 

Please check out my fellow Chicks' projects over at the Krafty Chicks' blog.  Then get crafty and come play along with us.

Krafty Chick Blessings!




2 comments:

Bonnie said...

A beautiful and serene mountain scene, Nance! So sorry you needed a sympathy card.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is so beautiful! Love the gorgeous scene you created, stunning!