Featured Slider

Friday, July 2, 2021

Cooking Up Some Sun

 TGIF Everyone!  


It's been a rainy, cloudy day here in NC. So I've been playing around in my craft room some more.  I think I've spent more time in it this week than I have in the past couple months.  Hopefully more frequent craftying becomes more my norm again.

Here is a quick, CAS card done for the Addicted To CAS challenge (SUN).




For Following Challenges:


Card Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment - Good Times Bits/Borders; Rise & Shine (Catherine Pooler).
Paper: Neenah Solar White 110 lb
Ink: Limoncello, Something Borrowed, Midnight (Catherine Pooler).
Extras: Sunburst coverplate die (Lawn Fawn). Coordinating dies for Rise & Shine.

Sunny Blessings!







4 comments:

foleysfriend said...

I'm kind of mesmerized by your sun. I love the coverplate background. It's so perfect for your main image. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.

Bonnie said...

You certainly put some sun in a cloudy day, my friend! Glad you are getting more time in your craft room!

Fran Wing said...

What a clever idea - eggs sunny side up! Thank you for sharing your clever card with us at Addicted to CAS. xoxo Fran

Kim Heggins said...

FABulous!!!! Love your wonderful card, so fun.