Featured Slider

Monday, December 7, 2015

Reason To Believe

Well it started out as a dreary cloudy day and now the sun is beginning to shine!  I love when I have lots of sunshine pouring into my craft room while I'm creating!  I'm working hard today too!  And oh what sound is that I hear?....well it's the leaf sucker truck (don't know what else to call it ) sucking up all of our leaves at the end of the yard.  If you live in NC, you know it's not fall until the leaf truck rolls around!  lol

But I digress, back to more important details!  My card!



This is one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets (Stampendous).  I think it is just so elegant.  I added the heart glitter enamel dot to the star.  

I got my inspiration from the sketch at Freshly Made and the colors at Color Throwdown.




Christmas Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

6 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

This is a really beautiful card, Nance. I especially love the gold embossed nativity scene on black and that sentiment is really fabulous (gotta have it fabulous!). Great details, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

This is stunning! Every detail is perfect. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Vickie Z said...

Love the layout!! The manger scene looks wonderful in gold and the large sentiment balances the card!! So glad you joined us at CTD!

Bonnie said...

Oh, my, this is so elegant! Love the gold and black and a perfect way to use the sketch! Thanks for the info. I see why your cards go so fast!

Wanda Cullen said...

Stunning nativity scene in gold! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

memorial garden benches said...

Simply glorious! Love the layout. Great details. Thanks for sharing!