Featured Slider

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Noel Tree

Happy Sunday!

Working on Christmas cards still.  My hubs sold almost all of the Christmas cards I had to date so I'm trying to get my stock built back up and also trying to finish decorating the house for Christmas.  Nothing like multi-tasking!  Was suppose to accompany my hubs and son to the Tarheel basketball game tonight, but I bowed out.  I hate missing the games, but I can't do everything.  Anyway, I gave my ticket to my son's friend who is visiting, so all is not lost.  I'll make it next week!

So getting a card entered into Merry Monday again.  Two weeks in a row!  Woohoo!  lol  

I was also going to put this card into The Shabby Tea Room, but just didn't get it posted in time.  Oh well.  I splattered watercolor paint, brown, pink and light green, onto the background.  Then, I cut the tree from patterned paper, American Crafts Base Coat.  The birds are from Paper Sweeties, colored with Spectrum Noirs.  The chat bubble I got from Michaels $1 bin.  There's always some nice little find there.  

For Following Challenges:




 Noel Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

7 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Nance
Great card which follows the colours in the photo beautifully.
Thanks for joining in at House of Cards.
Best wishes.
Ang HoC DT

Bonnie said...

Super fun Christmas tree, Nance! Love the tweet little birds too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

Greta said...

Such a sweet card--love the splatters!

Mynn xx said...

Nance, this is so TWEET! I LOVE the fun tree you created--the addition of the birds was genius! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to apply for the HOC DT if you're interested! :)

Anonymous said...

those little pink birdies in the tree are so cute! i love the natural looking colours of the tree branches, the splatters and the perfect speech bubble! thank you so much for playing along with us at house of cards!
linda

Tammy said...

This is adorable Nance! I love how you've created your tree and the little birds are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards!
Tammy x

Karen Petitt said...

I have nothing but good comments for this card because it has a lot of what I love on it. Thank you so much for entering our December Challenge. I hope we see you again in the January challenge. Have a lovely Christmas and wonderful New Year Karen P (DT House of Cards)