Featured Slider

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Waves, Cuteness & Floral Celebration

Happy Hump Day!
The Hubs and I are still at the beach and we don't want to go home!  Today was beautiful--NO breeze, NO cold -- just mild temps, the ocean and maybe a handful of people and dogs. We dolphin watched, ate Twizzlers and napped on the sand.  It was WONDERFUL!  We've needed a vacation like this for a very long time.

Ok, now that I've pissed the rest of you off royally, here's something to ooh and ahh about ---
 My niece, Sophia.  Is she not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?  Ok, maybe I'm a little biased since she's my niece.  But, seriously! She's really rockin' Adorable!  And my sister-in-law captured some awesome photos of her! Too too cute!

She's another reason we don't want to go home --- she lives near the beach!  If you think she is just the cutest baby, you can go here and vote for her!

Ok now, the auntie bragging is over.  Let me get down to card business -- as I said before, I brought some cards on vacation to finish up.  This is one of them.  I had cut out the flowers and embossed the one panel before I left, and decided to wait for some inspiration to finish it.  That came with this week's CAS(E)thisSketch ---


SPIES:


PAPER: White, lime green cardstock; DP - Recollections.
EXTRAS: Celebrate die (Die-Versions); Flower dies - Petal pop ups(Taylored Expressions); Leave dies (Sweet & Sassy Stamps); lime green enamel dots.

I guess you could say there is a lot I've been celebrating lately and so my card ties it all together.

Celebration Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful vacation! And I love that you're squeezing in some card making, too!
Your card is so pretty -- I love it! Wonderful take on the sketch!