Featured Slider

Monday, November 17, 2014

3D Star Wreath

Good morning again!

Monday's are always "in the pink" with a new challenge at
The Pink Elephant Challenge!


Theme:
Anything But A Card

Check out the rest of the team's fabulous projects at Ella's blog!  Then link up your own project to share with us!

Here is my project:
SPIES:
PAPER: Chipboard for frame of wreath; DP - Recollections from Michaels.
EXTRAS: Star die (Sizzix Framelits); Stitched circle die for wreath frame (Lil Inker Designs); large dot emboss folder (Quickutz); Gold chevron ribbon; Gold gems; glue gun.

I was perusing Pinterest last week and came upon a tutorial for a 3D star wreath and decided to try it.  I made a small one. I didn't want to go buy anything new, and I had some chipboard paper, so I cut it into a wreath form and doubled it up to make sturdier.  The most time consuming part was scoring all the stars.  I love how it came out.  I'm going to make several more to hang down our bannister with our garland this year!

Pink Elephant Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

No comments: