Featured Slider

Monday, December 9, 2013

TPE #229 - A Recipe Challenge

Happy Monday to everyone on this cold, wintry day!  Hope everyone is staying warm and dry.

Being December, I am sure 
the U.S. and Canada 
are not the only places 
that are cold, snowy 
and just plain nasty outside today.

So, it's the perfect day 
to spend it crafting
with 
Ella and the entire design team
over at 




Today's challenge 
is 
Recipe Challenge:



Recipe:  2 Pattern Papers, Ribbon & Sprinkle of Sparkle

Here's my card:








SPIES:
STAMPS: Digital Image & Sentiment - Lori Boyd Designs; Flowers (Taylored Expressions).
PAPER: Light olive green, Red & white cardstock; DP:  Be Merry (My Mind's Eye).
INK: Copics: Sepia, Light Walnut, Sand, Lightning Yellow, Ice Mint, Pale Olive, Begonia Pink, Shadow Pink, Pink, Rose Mist, Lipstick Red, Cadmium Red.
EXTRAS: Oval die cut (Spellbinders); Label Die cut (Spellbinders); Leaf die cut (Taylored Expressions); flower die cut (Taylored Expressions); Glossy Accents; Diamond Stickles; Pink satin ribbon; tiny gold gem dots; pop dots.

I chose a really cute digital stamp by Lori Boyd for my card. Those owls are just soooo adorable! After I colored them, I added some diamond Stickles for some sparkle on the big owl's hat and the little owl's ear muffs.  Then I added a little sparkle to some of the flowers too.

FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:



Now, cozy up with a warm cup of coffee, tea or cocoa and join all of us
 at 
this week!

Don't forget 
to leave my fellow ladies on the design team 
some blog luv!

Happy "Owl-iday" Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I love the colors, the layers, and all the details! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Jessi Fogan said...

Shut UP this is adorable! I love the owls, and the fab flowers & ribbon :)

kanatanewf said...

I have to agree - those owls are absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at The Sister Act Card Challenge this week!

Julie said...

Ooh - I have paper envy!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Use some Red Challenge!

hugs

Julie x