Featured Slider

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Birthday Critter

Good evening!  And Good Morning!  I guess I'm going to stay behind on my posting at least til Christmas gets here.  I just have to live with it.   My problem:  I've been absorbed in my crafting and I forget I've got stuff to post!  I guess I could have a worst excuse!  hahaha

And surprise surprise, not a Christmas card this time, but a birthday card! I've had the little digital bear image for a very long time and I don't know why I don't use him more.  He is such a cutie!  I printed him out on white cardstock and then again on the green polka dot paper.  I cut out the ribbon from the pattern paper and glued it to the image on white cardstock.


SPIES:
STAMPS: Bear -Digital(Squigglefly); Bottle caps & Birthday Sentiment - (Inkadinkadoo).
PAPER: Red, white, teal cardstock; DP - Christmas Wishes (Bella Blvd).
INK: Rocket Red (Tsukinko Brilliance); Bahama Blue & Pistachio (Tsukinko Memento). Copics:  Holiday Blue, Ice Mint, Lipstick Red.
EXTRAS: Circle Die (Spellbinders); Star Framelits (Sizzix); Circle punch; Pop dots.


FOR CHALLENGES:




Retro Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif


1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

Well, if you're like me, you craft most with what you can see in front of you! And my computer is across the room, so....lol :)
This is ADORABLE! And people have birthdays in winter too. I think I might try making something other than Christmas cards this week.