Featured Slider

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wobble Ghost


Good evening all!  It's been a busy but good weekend here.  The Patriots won today so I'm happy!  LOL  Now I can get down to my crafty business!  A fun card first tonight.  I've been working on this card all week.  You'd think as simple as it is it wouldn't have taken so long. 

It all started with the orange swirly pattern paper, which is a Dr. Seuss brand paper, and the digital ghost stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.  My plan was to try a wobbler card.  It's more of a 3D card than wobbler.  I think my wire is too thick maybe for it to wobble much.  Still, I think he's a lot of fun.   The Pink Elephant Challenge this week was to use black, orange and purple colors so I chose a purple card base.  I cut a circle out of the black cardstock and placed the pattern paper behind it. To carry the purple to the front of the card, I added a purple googly eye to the ghost.  Then, I took some purple striped washi tape lined it on cardstock and die cut arrows.  I found the sentiment sticker in my Halloween sticker stash (currently piled on the floor) and was perfect for this card.  I added some square sequins that I found at, yes, Michaels!  Finally, I decided to add some sparkly orange gem dots on some of the sequins for a little more sparkle and fun!





SPIES:
STAMPS: Ghost digital stamp (Bugaboo Stamps).
PAPER: Purple and black cardstock.  Orange striped patterned paper.
EXTRAS:  Jewelry wire (for wobbler); washi tape; arrow die (Taylored Expressions); sticker sentiment; purple and orange sequins, orange gems.


Sunday Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

This is super fun! I love that swirly paper & the funny ghost :)
I find for wobblers I use the wire that comes in wired ribbon - it's quite lightweight & seems to hold a curl well.