Featured Slider

Thursday, March 8, 2012

ENJOY

 



Happy Thursday!  I'm in the stampin mode (finally).  This is one of my more shabby chic cards for Pals Paper Arts Challenge.  First, I stamped the written background with versamark and embossed it with clear powder.  Next, sponged olive and kelly green inks all over on top of it.  Then, I stamped the house and bird in olive ink on top following with the roses and leaves in rose ink, overlaying them.  Then, stamped the sentiment.

This was the first time using the rolled flower die cut.  I clipped the edges of the petals and then rolled them down to get a more 3-D look and attached it to paper and silk flowers and a ribbon.

SPIES:
Stamps:  Background (Hero Arts); House (Hampton Arts); Bird (Fiskars); Roses, leaves (Unknown-from the dollar bin).
Paper:  Rose cardstock.  DP - Victoria Garden (Echo Park).
Ink:  Olive, Kelly green, Rose, Versamark, clear emboss powder.
Extras:  Leaf die cut (Taylored Expressions); Rolled flower die (My Favorite Things); rose paper flowers, green ribbon, white pearl gems.


Sorry this is so short and sweet, but off to a doctor's appointment and lunch with my son before back to the studio!

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Nance! This is stunning! There are so many fabulous details. Your layered flower is gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!