Featured Slider

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Paper Sweeties March 2016 Release Rewind!


Happy Hump Day

and
Welcome to 
Paper Sweeties March Release Rewind!

Today we are showcasing the new Coffee/Tea stamps/die sets along with previous Paper Sweeties products to show you just how all of Paper Sweeties Stamps can coordinate together!

All of the new Stamps and Die sets 
are now
FOR SALE
in the Paper Sweeties Shop!

My card ---

My card showcases stamps from Coffee, Yes Please stamps and Coffee, Yes Please Sweet Cuts. I made the sentiment from two different Paper Sweeties sets, one of the new ones, But first, Coffee Stamp set I left off "day" and then I stamped the "Easter" from the Happy Everything set.  I paper pieced the mugs and colored the coffee beans with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.


I decorated the inside also since I made a peek-a-boo layer. I made the card for Easter and am entering it in the AAA Easter Challenge this week. 

Check out the rest of Paper Sweeties Design Team's fantabulous projects winding down this super fun four-day Release!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jen Shears - March Guest Designer
Jeri Thomas 
Jill Norwood 
Nancy Penir
Nancy Salkeld (You are HERE)!


And --- don't forget we have a month long Inspiration Challenge still going on!  We love having you play along!

For Following Challenges:



Paper Sweeties Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

8 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love this sweet Easter card and your pastel coffee cups! Brilliant sentiment combo too! :)

Bonnie said...

This is even prettier IRL, Nance! Had so much fun last night!

Maria said...

Oh, how very clever with the sentiment! Wonderful color combo and great design...so pretty!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What an incredible design! Great card!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful and elegant cards and loving all the spring-like colour scheme. Such fun and delightful for Easter and thanks for sharing at AAA Cards. Sarah

Greta said...

Very clever & cute!

Justine Hovey said...

I love the brown, it just brings out colours and is very striking! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards!

Debbie said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL! I love that the little coffee beans are colored pastel -- they look like jelly beans! I am SO proud to own this darling card and am honored to display it at the stamp shows I'll be attending this year! Thank you SO MUCH for your generosity and creativity :)