Featured Slider

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Paper Sweeties March 2016 Release Party!


Today's the day--
Paper Sweeties March Release Party!

I love a good party, 
particularly when it involves stamps!
YAY!

All of the new Beverage Stamps and Die sets 
are now
FOR SALE
in the Paper Sweeties Shop!

My card ---

I thought it very fitting to design a birthday tag for today's Release Party over at Paper Sweeties.  I used the new Release stamp set, Eat Cake and Eat Cake Sweet Cuts.  I also used the balloons from Party Time stamp set and coordinating Party Time Sweet Cuts.

Now, check out all the rest of the Paper Sweeties Design Team's fabulous projects using these fabulous stamp/die sets!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jen Shears - March Guest Designer
Jeri Thomas 
Jill Norwood 
Nancy Penir
Nancy Salkeld (You are HERE)!

Don't forget to hop on over to the Paper Sweeties Shop and check out all the new Release stamps now on sale!  YAY!



I used inspiration from the challenge at Tag Your It challenge:





Paper Sweeties Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

10 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

I love your celebratory tag! The gorgeous balloons are perfect with the sweet cake plate!

Nancy Penir said...

O my good golly, Nance! Gorgeous take on Marybeth's tag! So excited to say, thank you for joining in the fun at TYI! And I get to comment on my teammie at PS too! Love the joy in your tag! Perfect shape for the jolly red cake plate and balloons!

Bonnie said...

What a fun birthday tag!

Maria said...

Your tag is super fun and so colorful! Love the pretty patterned balloons!!!

Diane said...

What fabulous papers, images and tag design Nancy.

Hugs diane

Jeri said...

So cute, Nancy. I love how you themed the cake plate for a birthday with the fun balloons.

Marybeth said...

Aww love your party tag ,cake plate and balloons.....adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It,Nancy!

anja curvers said...

WoW this is great love the vibrato colors and the design. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Man, now i want a piece of pie. I can totally see your inspiration from the challenge, thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Debbie said...

WOWOWOW! I adore everything about this darling tag, Nancy! Aqua and red/pink are my favorite color combination. Your choices of mixy-matchy papers is spot on ... LOVE!!!!!!!!!!