I'm finally getting a card created for the new
It's only taken me til the very last minute before it's due! LOL
Better "almost" late than never, right?
I started out with some watercolor paper and a yellow egg die cut from a card gone awry! I lightly taped the egg to the watercolor paper and then saturated both with water and then brushed on some yellow watercolor. After it dried, I took a darker yellow and flicked it on top and then dried it. My plan was to lift off the egg so there would be a white egg underneath, but I didn't tape it down enough and some paint oozed underneath. So, plan B --- kept the egg on. I stamped the sentiment (Taylored Expressions) in green ombre ink from Hero Arts using my Misti. I lifted off the egg and stamped it again so all the words would stamp well. I cut the panel and then placed the egg back on. I die cut the back panel with the stitched scallop die Sunshine Die pack from WPlus9.
I used stamping, watercolouring and die cuts for my card.