Featured Slider

Thursday, March 17, 2016

4 Crafty Chicks - #290 Humorous



Happy Thursday!

A new challenge is starting
at 
4 Crafty Chicks!
This week is #290 - 
Humorous

Everyone loves to laugh and chuckle so 
we want to see your humorous cards!  

This is my 3rd week Guest Designing 
with the
4 Crafty Chicks!
I'm loving it!




I used a digital stamp from Hambo Stamps.  Are those "springy" bunnies adorable or what? I water colored them and the background.  I added a little glitter to their ears and bellies for a little fun bling.  The sentiment is a combo, part My Favorite Things, part Michaels bargain bin.

So, come play along with us and make us chuckle and laugh at your humorous cards!  Don't forget to check out the 4 Crafty Chicks' projects too and leave them some blog love!

4 Crafty Chicks Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

What a wonderful punny bunny card! Love the spring theme - absolutely perfect for the season!

Leanne said...

Haha, this is hilarious, great job, love that paper you used. Nicely done friend. Hugs, L

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SUPER cute, Nance, love those springy bunnies!!

Bonnie said...

I love these fun bunnies, Nance! They make me smile every time I walk into the living room.