Featured Slider

Monday, December 14, 2015

Hello Tag

Wow!  Is it still Monday?  
Time flies...I'm a card making, tag making fool lately!  LOL
One of my hubs colleagues asked me to make her some all occasion tags ----  
I decided to use the Stamplorations stamp set, Frames & Flowers. It's so dainty and pretty and perfect for tags. 
I actually used neon pink ink for the flowers so the color wouldn't absorb so much in the kraft cardstock. The other colors I used were Tempting Turquoise, white and Versafine black.  The tag die is from Popppy Stamps.  I actually cut both white and kraft tags and glued the kraft to the white for a white backing and more stability.  


For Following Challenges:


Everyday Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Shery Russ said...

Oh wow, these are some of the cutest tags I've seen, Nance! So wonderful to see them in the STAMPlorations gallery :o)

Migdalia said...

Such gorgeous tags!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Bonnie said...

What fun tags! Love the bright colors and white frame on the kraft! I believe your customer will be very happy to get these!