Featured Slider

Monday, September 22, 2014

Sequined Blessings

Happy Monday!  
Happy Fall in the Northern Hemisphere! 

The days are getting shorter and cooler.  Soon the leaves will change colors and drop from the trees, which in Cary, NC means leaf piles will line the streets and the leaf sucker (for lack of better term) truck will be a regular sight up to Christmas.  Christmas?  Can't wrap my head around that just yet.  
But I can wrap my head around ----

This week is a sketch!

Stop by the TPE blog and check out the rest of Ella's teams' projects for some added inspiration.  As always those ladies rock!

Then, play along with us by linking up your paper project using Ella's sketch this week.  We love seeing what you create!
Here is my card:

I took the photo below originally and just didn't like the lighting and all with the sequins.  It was taken at night and I had trouble with getting the lighting with my light box just right hitting those sequins.  So after I posted it I decided to try a photo under my desk lamp (see above) and while it's a little blurry around the tree, I like it a bit better.  I think it shows the sequin colors a bit more.

SPIES:
STAMPS: Sentiment (Sweet & Sassy Stamps).
PAPER: White, Brown and Reddish brown cardstock. DP - A Perfect Autumn (Carta Bella).
INK: Timber Brown (Staz On).
EXTRAS: Tree die (Die-Versions);  Cloud dies (Impression Obsession); Sequins; tea stained tag; ribbon.
FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:



Pink Elephant Blessings!
x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh my gosh, it is great to see your card. I love the bow, and the colors are amazing. Great touch with those sequins. Pretty! Thanks for playing our Fall Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks

Camilla said...

Great card. Love the pattern paper and the sequins.