Featured Slider

Monday, October 14, 2024

Wicked - Trick or Treat?

Good Morning!


It's morning but it's night time - so it's kind of Good Evening too.  I spent my Saturday evening and Sunday crafting after a busy non-crafty week other than Monday.  I did a bunch of die cutting and dry embossing this weekend as well as cutting cardstock for die cutting and also cardbases.  I did get three cards finished by Sunday night along with finishing a creepy audiobook and starting another.  The Babysitter Lives by Stephen Graham Jones was very creepy with a shocker ending. I love that, it keeps you drawn in til the end. Now I'm on to The Death of Jane Lawrence.  So far, it has a tinge of creepy but expect it get creepier.  It is my favorite month with many of my favorite things - scary movies, creepy scary books, Trick Or Treat and of course, Halloween cards. So, on to the Halloween cards...

This is the first one I made on Sunday.  I used the current sketch challenge by Karren at Freshly Made Sketches as my inspiration for putting this together.  




For Following Challenges:




Card Supplies:  

Paper: Neenah 110# Solar White; Black plaid patterned paper - Stash.
Ink: Orange Twist (Catherine Pooler Inks).
Extras: Web cover plate (Waffle Flower); Tag Die (Catherine Pooler); Grinch arm die (Crackerbox Stamps); Spider die (Die-Versions); Sentiment die (Papertrey Ink); Tulle fabric.


I'm so glad you visited. Have a wicked good day! 
Be safe and
 Come back soon! ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿ’–

Nance 






 

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It's clear I have to come to your craft space next time I'm in Cary, Nance! You have some pretty fun stuff for Halloween!
Just SO cute! The black gingham is fabulous!
=]

Jacquie Southas said...

Fabulous Halloween design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Linda Callahan said...

Love the bright bold Halloween colors! Fun card!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun Halloween card! Love the different colours and that fun web!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!