Featured Slider

Monday, February 6, 2023

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #562 - Valentine's Day

Hello there! 


I am late getting this post live.  I thought I had done this post and the next before I went on a two week vacation but just discovered I did not.  And, I brought home more from my vacation than I bargained for - a cold that just got worse and worse up until late yesterday. And thankfully it was nothing more than just a cold, confirmed with 2 negative Covid tests. Today I feel mostly human again and almost back to normal post-vacation routine.  

So, let me get on with the post.  This week began a new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations - Valentines Day.  We also have a sponsor this week,  The Whimsical Art Witch who generously gave us a couple images to play with.  This week, I chose the Gnome Hearts image for my card.






SPONSOR:


Prizes:

3 Digital Stamps of Choice to One Winner
3 Digital Stamps of The Whimsical Art Witch's Top Pick



Stop by the blog and check out the rest of the Design Team's projects and enter in your Valentines projects to share with us.

Valentines Blessings!




2 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card, the gnome is so cute and I love the colours you’ve used. xx

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous card 🤩💐 happy day