Featured Slider

Saturday, October 1, 2022

World Cardmaking Day 2022



Good Evening!  Hope you've been crafting today as have I!  I haven't had a chance to photograph my creations but I've had some previous cards that I have been remiss of posting.  So I thought today was the perfect day to share them. 

So, grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine and I hope you enjoy the following:


This card I made for the Hubs for his birthday last month.  His happy place is Sedona, Arizona. I had found these rock formation stamps from Whimsy Stamps that look very much like Sedona. I've cased an amazing card by Katie Brooks that she created back in Sept. 2020.  I stamped the stamp twice in Icing On the Cake ink (Catherine Pooler Designs), colored with Copics and then cut two of them apart to create the front layer.  For the background I stamped in the same ink and then blended ink on top of it.  The senitment was stamped in Midnight (CP Designs).  The panel was secured to a black cardstock panel and then to the card base.






The above two cards were cased during a Stamp Nation Fall Card Class by Catherine Pooler Designs.  



The panel for the card below I have had for a while and just never finished it into a card until this summer.  All colored panels are ink to paper using Catherine Pooler inks.  Stamps and dies are from Catherine Pooler Designs - - Beautiful Day Floral, Thoughtful Phrases stamp sets and Smile die cut.





This background of this card is the positive of another card I created from the Spring Card Camp 2022 at Online Card Classes.  The background stamp is Bohemian Lace by Simon Says Stamp.  It was embossed with clear WOW embossing powder on a panel of inked cardstock using Suede Shoes and Flirty Fuschia inks (Catherine Pooler). The word die, stamped sentiment and feather stamps/dies are also all Catherine Pooler.




Another Spring Card class card - background text stamp embossed clear then stenciled with a floral layered stencil by Altenew.  Sentiment and sequins - (Catherine Pooler Stamps).



The background is Enchanting Vines 3D emboss folder by Altenew.  Stitched tag by Pretty Pink Posh.  The leaf die I die cut in two white cardstock and one I glimmer foiled as well as the butterflies from PinkFresh Studio.  The sentiment is by Spellbinders glimmer foiled sentiments.




A Father's Day card with a background created from the same Spring Online Card Class.  The background is rainbow blended with stenciled image.  The animal stamps (Hero Arts) were embossed in WOW white emboss powder.



This colorful card I created for a StampNation Penpal this past spring.  Stamp Nation is a subscription cardmaking forum by Catherine Pooler Deisgns.  The background was created by swiping ink pads randomly on white cardstock and then using a stencil also randomly on top.  The sentiments and Adorable little peeking bunny are all by Catherine Pooler Designs.




Another card I created for a StampNation Penpal this spring. The background was created using real tree leaves on a gel press with distress inks and dye inks.  It made for a simple and quick card having just to trim it down and add a sentiment.


 
Another StampNation Penpal card.  Slimline die: Marquise (Catherine Pooler Designs); Birds: Lovely Birds stamp/dies (Catherine Pooler Designs); The leaves also Catherine Pooler. The hearts were cut from a rose stenciled panel that was embossed using the same rose stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs).  Everything inked with Catherine Pooler Inks.



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So nice to see all you've been creating, Nance! Beautiful work!