Featured Slider

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Color Throwdown #711 Guest Designer

Hello Wednesday!  

Whoa, it's the middle of the week already!

I have a special post this morning. 

📣I am Guesting over at Color Throwdown this week! 📣 

📣WOOT WOOT!📣 

I won the #709 Challenge with my paintbrush card.  So this week I get to beGuest Designer. And look at the wonderful color combo they have for this week:





So trot on over to the Color Throwdown Challenge blog and check out all the Design Team's awesome inspiration and then get inky with this week's color scheme!

Thank you to the Color Throwdown team for having me this week as their Guest. I love your challenge, always a favorite of mine. 💖

Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  I hope you come back soon!

Fall Blessings!









1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I knew that paintbrush card was a winner! Congratulations and I love your Guest Designer card too! I hope we get some sweater weather here soon.