Featured Slider

Thursday, December 27, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #435 - Sparkle & Shine

Happy Thursday!

It's time for a ncw challenge at
4 Crafty Chicks.

Lori is our hostess this week!


Well, Christmas has come and gone once again.

However, I still have cards to share (as well as some to still finish).  

I tried my hand at foiling with Deco Foil and a laminator this season.  I thought one was perfect for this challenge as I foiled the background and it's super sparkly!  I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and embossed with silver emboss powder for even more shine.  It is hard to photograph, however, to show all the glitz and shine.
Now stop by the Hen House and check out all my fellow Chicks' sparkly projects!  Then link up your own sparkly or shiny project and play along with us! 


Crafty Chick Blessings! 

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I know how much it shines because the one you sent me is awesome! Can't wait to see how you do it! So, so elegant!

Tangii said...

So much shimmery goodness! Gorgeous job Nance!

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful Nance, your beautiful deigns pushed me to buy a laminator for Christmas. I'm hoping to play this weekend :)

Julia Sandvoss said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for including our Deco Foil! Happy New Year!

Leanne said...

Love the color, so rich, and pretty, way to go on this card!!

Lori Turner said...

I think you did awesome with your first time foiling girl! This is GORGEOUS! Thanks for a wonderful crafty year at Krafty Chicks - looking so forward to 2019 with you - Happy New Year! xoxoxoxo