Featured Slider

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Visions of Sugarplums Holiday Hop 2017

Happy Sunday!

Paper Sweeties has been invited to participate in 
Lori Hairston's 
Visions of Sugarplums Holiday Hop today!
I spent an afternoon getting "felt" happy (playing with felt), cutting way too many things out of felt. I now have a small box of Christmas felt die cuts and I intend now to use every last one of them! LOL  If you saw my post yesterday you saw some of the results.  My cards today also feature some felt cut dies.




Have you noticed a pattern or theme with my posts the last couple days?  I'll put it another way, do you think maybe I like that stitched tree tag a little?





Hop through the list below of the Paper Sweeties Designers and see what they have to share:




Paper Sweeties is also offering up a $25 Gift Certificate during the hop so make sure and leave comments along your way!  

Visions of Sugarplums Blessings!

 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

22 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my goodness ! These felt Christmas trees are the most adorable ! margessw@icloud.com

Donna Espiritu said...

Such gorgeous cards!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I should try die-cutting with felt - these are gorgeous! Love the various colours you used!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So sweet cards! Love how the felt matches the paper! Thanks for sharing the idea!

Mitralee said...

oh awesome!!! I betcha these are nice to touch as well as look at! HUGS!

Bonnie said...

I like this tree die and how you've used it, Nance! Great job on using the felt!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love the use of felt. Great idea.

Lisa said...

Beautiful cards! Love the felt!

Scrapper69 said...

I totally LOVE the use of Felt! Both cards are super cute and I may have to CAS(E) your adorable cards! Fun Idea! Thanks for the Inspiration! :)

Theresa

Debbie said...

LOVE that all your die cuts are made from felt -- and stamping on felt ... so clever!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Loving the inspiration. A great card with your felt and pretty gold pop of Believe. The Visions of Sugarplums bloghop has been so fun. I'd love to win any one of the prises.

cm said...

How sweet your cards are with their little felt trees; they make me feel all warm and cozy! Carry on creating with that darling die...I do the same thing when I fall for a particular stamp/die, too! And yes, I'd be thrilled to win! Thank you for another sharing your outstanding inspiration!
~carol

Verna Angerhofer said...

I have never worked much with felt but these are really cute the way you added felt items to your cards. Great job!

Betty said...

such darling felt trees on your cards - love!

Maria said...

Very cute felt Christmas trees!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the felt! They have made the sweetest cards!

Lori said...

Wonderful Christmas cards! Love those felt elements!

Esther Asbury said...

Such pretty cards! Love, love, love that you used felt!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Very cute! I love little digging into my box of extra sometimes it's fun what you can come up with. And your felt cards are beautiful. Enjoy your holidays

Karen Letchworth said...

I absolutely LOVE the wool felt trees. It's something that I enjoy using and seeing on projects. SO very sweet, Nancy. Thanks so much for sharing in the Visions of Sugarplums Blog Hop.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Tracey said...

Oh how I love the felt.....your stitched trees look fabulous, love your cards Nancy!

Unknown said...

Both of your cards are really adorable. Thanks for sharing in the Visions of Sugarplums Blog Hop. I would love to WIN a prize, but I'm having a whole lot of fun just seeing all the fabulous inspirations!
Sierra Winters