Featured Slider

Monday, October 16, 2017

October 16: Paper Sweeties October 2017 New Release Rewind!


Come see the last day of Paper Sweeties Release!

Paper Sweeties Release Rewind!
I made three tags from alcohol inked background and embossed snowflakes in white emboss powder then added the sentiment labels.
The next card I used the "let's go to the beach" and "island time" sets for a little "new beach home" card ---
I'm entering my beach card into the Time Out Challenge #94 and Inkspirational Challenge #145-Designer's Choice.

See the last batch of projects created by the Design Team:


Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jinny Newlin  * October Guest Designer *
Karen Letchworth
Michelle Bala
Nancy Salkeld (You are 
HERE)

Now after you shop for the new Paper Sweeties stamps/dies, go play with us in our October Inspirational Challenge going on until Oct. 31st!


For Following Challenges:

Inkspirational Challenge #145-Designer's Choice


I took my inspiration from the sea items.

Paper Sweeties Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

You have been very busy! These tags are so pretty! I love the snowflakes on the pink and purple background! The tropical card is such a perfect fit for all these challenges! Love that sandcastle!

Maria said...

Love the tags with the pink background and pretty snowflakes! And, your card with the sand castle is so creative! Great projects, Nancy!!

Jenny Colacicco said...

Hi Nancy! Nice to see you out here in blog land 👊🏻. Sweet card, as it gets colder I look at your card I’m like ‘sigh I could totally do with some of that right now’. Love it ! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jenny x