Featured Slider

Thursday, July 13, 2017

4CC #359 Summer Celebrations {Nance}

Happy Thursday!  

Wow!  It's almost mid-July already!  Time is flyin'!  I've been MIA for a couple weeks.  Hubs and I went on a FABULOUS vaca to Arizona and then of course, I needed a week to recoup when we returned.  

Today I'm hostess in the Hen House and my theme for this week is
4CC #359 Summer Celebrations

Interpret that in many ways --- summer birthdays, vacations, reunions, camp, festivals, etc.
SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Sea Life (I think it is an old set from My Favorite Things).  Sentiment (Your Next Stamp).
Paper: Watercolor paper and teal cardstock.  Spectrum Noir white cardstock.
Ink: Spectrum Noir markers, Versamark, Distress Inks (for watercolor background).
Extras:  White emboss powder; Swirl cover plate (Lil' Inker Designs); Scallop stitched frame (Pretty Pink Posh), Washi tape die (MFT).

Check out my fellow Chicks' projects and leave them some blog love!

and 
July Guest Designer, Caroline!


4 Crafty Chicks is on Facebook too!  Check it out!

Crafty Chick Blessings!



 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Great background and fun stamps you used, awesomeness! Have a great summer!

Bonnie said...

A beautiful background for this adorable card, Nance!

Lori Turner said...

What a cool card, Nance! Love the watercolor background and those little sea stars and horse are adorable! xoxoxo

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Nance!