Featured Slider

Thursday, June 22, 2017

4CC #356 Sunflowers {Lori}

Wow it's Thursday already!

This week has flown by.

Time for another challenge at 


Lori is our hostess with the mostest and she wants to see SUNFLOWERS!

STAMPS: None.
PAPER: White cardbase. Yupo paper.
INK: Caramel, Butterscotch, Latte and Cranberry Alcohol inks (Tim Holtz); Black fine marker (Sharpie) and fine white paint marker (Sharpie).
EXTRAS: Stencil -Fall Floral Trio (Stamplorations);"Thanks" word die (Stamplorations).

I wanted to try my hand at alcohol inks again with Yupo paper and stencils.  I left the stencil on the paper until the inks completely dried and then pulled off the stencil.  I didn't like the result at first, but after letting it sit for a day, it grew on me.  Now I love how it turned out.  I added the "seeds" after putting the card together with the sentiment.  

Check out my fellow Chicks' projects and leave them some blog love!
Guest Designer, Alicia

4 Crafty Chicks is on Facebook too!  Check it out!

For Following Challenges


Crafty Chick Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Tamie said...

Your stencil is very cool and I am totally loving the colors and sunflowers you made. The seeds are a perfect touch to beautiful inspiration :)

Bonnie said...

Very artsy and cool, Nance!

Viv said...

This is such a gorgeous card Nance! loving your pretty sunflowers and great colour choices too.Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning...love all those amazing fall colors, beautiful.

Lori Turner said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Nance!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those colors in the sunflowers - beautiful!