Featured Slider

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!  

It's been a warm, sunny, breezy and relaxing day full of family and good food.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!


I created this card for my son and daughter-in-law.   I used the Clearly Besotted "I Got Your Back" set.  Aren't those meerkats adorable?  The sentiment is from Lil Inker Designs, Spring Sentiments.  I also masked a little basket of eggs from Paper Sweeties Planner Series, Happy Icons.  I colored the images with aqua markers on watercolor paper.

For Following Challenges:



Easter Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, Nance! I know this made them smile when they opened it!

JanR said...

Wonderful card! Such a cute Easter scene you created. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Leanne said...

Great coloring and the paper is plaid, love it. So are the little friends so cute, great card friend!

Kim Heggins said...

This is too darn cute...love your sweet critters!