Featured Slider

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

25 Days of Paper Sweeties Christmas, Part Two

Happy Tuesday!  
Did you know today is St. Nick's Day?
In religious terms, it's The Feast Day of St. Nicholas.  (Just a little info there.)


I have another project I created for 
The 25 Days of Christmas with Paper Sweeties!



I used the Window Sweet cuts to make a Christmas tag.  I had some green marble background paper I had made a while back using the shaving cream technique.  I cut the trees from it.  I also cut two partial trees from white glitter paper.  Then, I took the banner die from the Wagon Sweet Cuts set, placed it on the bottom of the halves to create snowcaps for two trees.



FOR FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:


Paper Sweeties Christmas Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

5 comments:

Loll said...

Great design Nance. Love the marbled trees with the snow caps ... super cute!! Thanks for CASEing my tag at Tag, You're It!

Tracey said...

I would have never thought to use this die as a tag, great creating..very pretty tag!

Maria said...

Very clever to use the die as a tag, Nancy! Love the marbled colors on the trees and the white lights...so pretty!!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I love that you used the background inspiration on your trees, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Jill Norwood said...

So very sweet!!!!!