Featured Slider

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

In Party Form

Late night tonight.  Hubs is on call for Hospice so I stay up and craft while he charts.  I wanted to play in the Stamplorations 2nd Birthday Linky party, so I made a couple birthday cards.  

This first one I was inspired by the new party dress stamp set at Stamplorations.  I have a couple dress stamps but I decided to use my Stampin' Up dress form die.  I was also inspired by the current Curtain Call challenge to use some gold party favors.

I had some background paper I  made a while back with my Dylusions sprays and so I cut the form from it.  I used a border stamp on the bottom of the dress form and another one for a little necklace around the neck. 

I used a background stamp for my card background, inked it with Peacock Feathers distressed ink, spritzed it then stamped.  After it dried I added some gold stars (Paper Sweeties) and gold strings (Papertrey Ink stamp).  The party hat die (Taylored Expressions) and balloon die (Paper Sweeties), I cute from gold glitter paper.  I cut a black balloon too to add a little "shadow" with the gold ballonn.  The large streamer is also Paper Sweeties and the small one is Taylored Expressions.  I stamped the sentiment stamp, a Michaels $1 Bin stamp in Versafine black.  I adhered it all to a black background cut with a rectangle stitched die from Lil Inker Designs.  I finished the card off with some red candy dots from Stampin' Up and purple enamel dots.



Birthday Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

No comments: