Featured Slider

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hello Sunshine!

Happy Chilly Thursday!  Brrrr!  It's downright cold to the bone today!  I think we were down to a 4 this morning?  A major low for our neck of the south!  Schools closed for a 3rd day today due to the extreme cold.  I don't blame them! I'm still trying to get over my sinus/head cold, day #6 and I think 90% gone.  If you heard my voice, you'd think otherwise, but that my near gone voice is also due to the BIG Tobacco Road rivalry game last night (UNC VS Duke) - Go HEELS!  lol  The Tar Heels couldn't keep back those Blue Devils last night!  Darn it!  But they've got another chance coming in March on Tar Heel turf!  We'll see if that helps!

Anyway, I digress.  I was suppose to have this card up this morning and well, as stated above, I've been mostly in bed or on the couch for the past several days.  So, I didn't get to finish this card until a little bit ago.  I still have another one from earlier in the week to finish also.  Hopefully that one will be posted later today too.

This one is for 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Facebook Group.  The 2 Cute Ink Challenge DT Team is trying to share cards featuring Heidi's fabulous digis each day of the week to spread some inspiration around and also bring in new 2 Cute Ink fans!

Here is mine for today:

I used one of 2 Cute Ink Country Horses today.  I decided to make her rainbow style for a bright and colorful card to cheer up this brrrrish winter day.  I also thought she would be fun as a shaker card.  I fussy cut her and affized her to the sunshine background.  Then, I poured some party confetti sequins and white glitter inside with her.

Supplies:
Stamps: Country Horse (2CuteInk); Hello Banner (Paper Sweeties); Sunshine sentiment (Simon Says);
Paper: White cardstock base.  Hello Sunshine (Lawn Fawn).
Ink: Copics on Digi and hello banner; Tuxedo Black (Memento). 
Extras:  Stitched rectangle mat (Lil' Inker Designs); banner die (Paper Sweeties); Tab die (Taylored Expressions); Bubblegum tea stained seambinding ribbon (Paper Sweeties); Baker's twine; Teal button; Party sequin confettie (Pink Posh); white glitter.


For Following Challenges:
613 Avenue Create - #111 Anything Goes - Optional Twist-RAOK

Sunny Rainbow Blessings!
 photo signaturesmall_zpsbe1728fc.jpg

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Fabulous, bright shaker card. Cute image and lovely papers. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create and we would love to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy DT