Featured Slider

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Postcards of Love

Happy Saturday!


An early post this morning!  Haven't crafted much in the last couple days.  Been sorting through my craft stuff (again)!   I did some shopping earlier in the week and got some new supplies (again)!  LOL

Now I'm ready to sit down and get some actual cards done!

I love how this card turned out.  I used inspiration from the theme and photo at Curtain Call this week.  I've been wanting to play over there for some time and it just hasn't happened until now.  

I even did some stitching, which I haven't done for a while. Not so straight but I think it goes along with the shabbiness feel of the card.  Going to have to stitch more often and practice!

Here's my card:



SPIES:
STAMPS: Postcard (TPC Studio); Song lyric - Valentine Doodles (Taylored Expressions).
PAPER: Red and white cardstock; DP - Yours Truly (Pebbles).
INK: Graphite Black, Ladybug  Red (Momento). Lipstick Red Copic.
EXTRAS: Red heart and arrows (Taylored Expressions); "love" die (Paper Smooches); "you" die (Simon Says); Blue hearts (Sizzix); notebook border punch (EK Success); pink doily (Doodlebug); Black paper cord (Darice); button; mini closepin; stitching.






So I'm hoping to have a very productive Saturday of finishing up several DT projects and other things.  So stop back by later this evening or tomorrow to see what's new!

Weekend Blessings!

x_3d9eb796 photo x_3d9eb796_zps4703cb38.gif

3 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Nancy, this is awesome! I love everything about this card - the colors, the "shabbiness," all the yummy hearts and arrows!!! WTG girl

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that they made that lyric into a stamp! One of my all-time favourite songs :) The shabby wonky stitching couldn't be more perfect for this!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this...I'm such a fan of color and patterns!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call♥